Für Naturliebhaber und Erlebnishungrige
Already in the year 1276 Ratingen received the municipal laws and can therefore look back on a long history, which can still be found nowadays in the medieval urban core. Whoever likes to stroll calmly in his holidays, will be delighted about the cafes, pubs and many small and big shops. But also the popular destinations in Düsseldorf or the Ruhr area can be reached fast. As the “green lungs“ of the region, approx. 70% of the city area consists of forests, meadows and fields. Cyclists and hikers will find a splendidly constructed path network. Directly at the house, little and big explorers will experience the nature in the forest at close range. Aplenty variety is also offered by the amusement park “Blauer See“ and the recreation park “Volkardey“- terrific destinations for the family-holiday.
Located amidst an old oak forest, 2 km away from the gates of the city, our house is a perfect destination for families, school classes and leisure groups. On the beautiful outdoor-area the kids are playing at the games-scaffolds and climbing frames. Campfire place and barbecue-cottage are generating a cosy get-together in the evening hours. Indoor, comfortable rooms are awaiting our guests. Bright and friendly, they do impart our house a pleasant atmosphere. Shower and toilets are located in the rooms or in proximity.
At a glance:
- 20 four-bed rooms (18 rooms are shared by two shower and toilet)
- 4 five-bed rooms (3 with shower and toilet)
- 8 team-leader rooms (6 with shower and toilet)
- 12 family rooms, all with shower and toilet
- 2 accessible rooms
- 5 communal rooms
- environmental didactical path
- table tennis, kicker, TV-room
- The campsite can accommodate up to 30 people
- Particularly beautiful outdoor area with room for playing on