Wellness and so much more.
Our youth hostel is open to all guests. A spontaneous arrival without a confirmed reservation through the youth hostel is currently not possible. A confirmed corona negative test that is not older than 48 hours or proof of vaccination or proof of having survived corona disease must be presented on arrival.
Our modern house is located amidst the park of nature Bergisches Land, which scenically beauties are fascinating not just lovers of nature. In the “land of thousand valleys and brooks“ hikers and cyclists will get their money`s worth. Just a short march away, the wildpark with educational forest trail, an indoor ice rink, the “Wiehl-Park“ and the famous limestone cave with its 1.500 metres cave passages are located. A real paradise for water lovers is the family-pool “Wiehler Wasser Welt“ with its jumbo-slide, several water basins and a huge outdoor-area. In the hundreds of years old castle Homburg one can experience cultural history at close range, and just 30 minutes travel time away the rhenish metropolis Cologne attracts for a big-city adventure.
Surely the extensive wellness-offer is a real plus for families, children and teenagers. From sauna and Yoga up to Pilates-courses- here everyone`s finding his comfort zone. All of the comfortable and cosy rooms are equipped with shower and toilet. The youth hostel Wiehl was certified with the quality seal “travelling for everyone“; beside 5 barrier-free rooms also the communal rooms are accessible. Sufficient space for successful rehearsing is also in place, and choirs as well as music groups do benefit from the long time know-how of the youth hostel team. As a partner for creative meetings, our house is the perfect partner for seminars, workshops and conferences. The framework programmes are offering a real surplus value for your team-events. In the certified “bed&bike“ accommodation cyclists are glad about the extra-service, such as tools for smaller repairs and cycle-paths maps.
At a glance:
- Wellness Hostel with sauna with relaxation room
- located in the park of nature
- all of the rooms are equipped with shower/toilet
- 1 eight-bed room, 7 six-bed rooms, 4 five-bed rooms, 15 four-bed rooms, 3 three-bed rooms, 10 double-bed rooms, 6 single rooms
- 5 communal rooms
- 5 wheelchair-accessible rooms with en suite shower/toilet
- Cellar with bar and music system
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas (foyer and bistro, group / day rooms, multi-purpose room, cellar bar, sauna relaxation room)
- Bistro with sun terrace
- Artificial turf pitch (20 x 40 m)
- host for creative Meetings
- music youth hostel
- “bed&bike“ accommodation